Thread: best money maker!!!

Thanks

Default best money maker!!!

I dont have any cute "stripper" lingerie and need to go to the local store "le rouge" and pick up 2-3 outfits. I want to make sure to spend my money wisely. I was thinking skirt sets are the hottest but would like to hear what some of the veterans like...

I am 19 y/o 5'4 115 lbs so not quite a womans body and feel a lil lost in some of the even skimpy gown types. Some booty shorts look good on me but I dont have the roundest butt so others do not. Are thong binkini sets too plain???

What is the sexiest thing to strip off? I will be at a topless place. I have one zip down pvc corset i love but other then that I need new gear. Describe the outfit that you own that is your best "money maker"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also shoewise what would be a good ones for a newbie?? Do you like boots as much as stilettos?

Thanxxx

Thanks

Default Re: best money maker!!!

Also are school girl outfits played out because I think that would be a good option for me?

Thanks

My advise is that normal lingerie from the shops are not really suitable for stripping. You should find out the names of some costume sellers that visit the club that you are going to work at and buy something from them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaizaine For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaizaine View Post
    My advise is that normal lingerie from the shops are not really suitable for stripping. You should find out the names of some costume sellers that visit the club that you are going to work at and buy something from them.
    Actually I found that since I wear upperscale lingerie (okay, Morrisey, but better than a lot of crap out there) I actually sell a lot more. Guys really like that 'girl in lingerie' thing and NOBODY effing wears lingerie in the club anymore. It's either costumes or bikinis. I got dances purely off the fact I wore the same set of clothes as I had in my recent photoshoots and it was sexy.

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

- My Great Grandmother Bessie's Recipe for Success

Thanks

Guys in my club seem to go w/ the lacey femmey bedroom stuff waaaay more than they would a typical "stripper" outfit. Then again, this is the daycrowd. If it's younger/mixed night crowd, I'd go w/ 1 romper, 1 skirt set, and 1 bikini. And a minidress. Do you have rules about what you can/can't wear on the floor?

and yes, imho, the schoolgirl thing is waaaaaay too played out. as much as i've heard other people suggesting it, i honestly can't stand seeing it. Just get something hot/sweet/sexy and you'll be good.

Thanks

School girl thing...yes it's old news, however...the guys still like it. I wear mine just a few times a month and always do well in it, and receive lots of compliments.

As for shoes, my suggestion would be 6 inch platform stilettos with the ankle strap. IMO shoes without the platform kill your feet, and it's best to save the higher, chunkier shoes till you have more experience, the strap will give you more support and keep them from flying off.

And as far as money maker outfits...it really comes down to what you feel confident in. But as a side note...please stay away from outfits that shed glitter everywhere!

Thanks

*I'm speaking for what works best in my club* You said a thong bikini mabe, but it would be a good idea to where a pair of booty shorts over the thong. You wanna cover about 3/4 of your bottom so you'll have stuff to take off. We are actually required to do that at my club.
    Also, bright colors that glow in the blacklights will draw attention to you.

VeganAvery

I like lingerie.... a nice lacy bra.. lacy booty shorts or a thong w/ a skirted garter belt... stockings.. rhinestones. That's what I wear.. pretty much every night and I noticed i made a lot more money versus when I wore a stripper-ish triangle top skirt set.. but that's just speaking for the clientele here. Personally.. I really don't like the clothes in the stripper stores.. especially since I'm young already and the bright colors and overtly-playfulness of a lot of the outfits make me look even younger. Also.. I think stripper clothes are made for dancers with breast augmentations, or reall large breasts, so a lot of the styles (triangle tops, tube tops/dresses) do not flatter me at all. Lingerie is universally flattering and appealing. Walmart even has nice lingerie sets.. so does target- So you don't have to spend tons of money on stripper clothes.

Thanks

i agree with what most of the above girls have said. i have found that the clothing which looks expensive and -not- too "stripperish" makes me the best money. it attracts bigger spenders. i do the older-style glam movie-star thing a lot. i wear lingerie or really low cut gowns. even when i wear tiny skirts or what-not i try to wear the better-made "dancer" stuff (actual fabric and real latches/buttons/hooks.. not the stretchy stuff). i also "glam up" some of my less expensive items with a really nice choker or other jewelry. looking like you have money makes you more money.

IMO the basic stripper stuff appeals to the younger guys (who typicaly have less to spend). also, "trashy" clothes attract more handsy customers. you can be revealing/sexy/naughty without looking "easy".

Thanks

I like stripperish two-piece outfits. You should, as someone else has suggested, go check out what your local costume lady has to offer. They tend to have nicer stuff, and until you get a feel for your own personal style it is a good place to start.

The most important thing is to feel confident and comfortable in whatever you decide to wear. You will find that your looks and personality are far more important than whatever outfit you are wearing.

I got this from Bridgette's store and the guys love it:

Check out my new eBay auctions.......

Banned
    Thanks

le rouge? are you in austin?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by austinatalie View Post
    le rouge? are you in austin?
    yea born & raised! If you dont mind sharing, where do you dance?

Thanks

I prefer more stripper-ish outfits. Dresses just don't look good on me unless they are plunge super low, then my boob constantly pops out. Lingerie sets don't really fit with my style. I like to mix and match different pieces, some stripper, some not. I buy a lot of bodyzone stuff and try to put together something that is still unique and not the typical matching 2 piece outfit. If I do wear a matching outfit, I try to add some accessories so it's not so typical. I now try to avoid booty shorts since that is what everyone else wears.

So basically, I think it's about finding what works for you. What kind of music do you dance to? How do you wear your hair and makeup?

Thanks

I tend to agree with what you said LM. I suppose I dont like wearing bras at my club coz we are not allowed anything frilly or with lace. I dont think underwear is very sexy without lace!

Thanks

You can't wear frilly or lacy at your club? What the hell?! That's what makes sexy!!!

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

Thanks

Our general manager has something against frills and lace. It pisses us all off. He has sent girls off the floor for wearing anything with lace on it.

I would rather wear a plain bikini (coz we are not allowed any prints or patterns on anything either) than a plain bra coz that would pretty much be a not so sexy t-shirt bra.

I hate the strictness of our dress code.

VeganAvery

no lace?? that's ridiculous. maybe your manager has a phobia or something.

Thanks

Yesterday the other girls laughed at me because I wore a black and purple lace shirt (that looked like a corset top), black lace boy shorts, thong, black shiny pleather boots and a purple and black feathered marti gras mask with a peacock feather on top...

by the end of the night I was the one laughing because, as the manager on duty commented as I left, I was the only one that made any money!

I was wearing WAAAAAAAAAAY more clothes than any other girl and they all thought the mask was ridiculous but let me tell you the guys thought it was adorable and funny.

plus it put me in total party mode and we were SOSO dead. The energy came through to the guys who where there and they wanted to party with me. LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Lola Granola

Thanks

^I tend to make way more moeny when I have more clothing on as well. More of actual outfit. I have a robe like thing, but it's short, pink with white trim and white knee highs and a lil white thong.

That is my all time best money making outfit for me.

It's most likely because I am more comfortable in it than anything else, and I like having more to take off, puts me in a good mood, which ofcourse comes through to the customers.

My second favorite thing to wear, no laughing, I bought a ton of those cute panties from Fredricks, the lace thongs that are thicker on the sides and a few cute T-Shirts. I feel like I'm dressed for a slumber party or something. And the guys seem to like it lots.

Thanks

I never thought to dress like a slumber party. Does this work for others, too?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Lola Granola

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rdwwet View Post
    yea born & raised! If you dont mind sharing, where do you dance?
    hey I am born and raised in austin too! I pm'ed you where i dance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vanillasoleil View Post
    I never thought to dress like a slumber party. Does this work for others, too?
    It worked for a friend of mine. She's put her hair in a loose bun, wear a nightie kimono and socks and hold a teddy bear.

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 977 Posts

There was a girl I used to dance with that would wear a phantom of the opera type mask and her stage name was "Mystery".....girls would laugh at her all the time but she did make money. Another girl one night made a ton of money dressed in a Harry Potter costume, glasses, cape and all....If you have the right attitude to pull off a crazy outfit and make it look cute, do it! I definitely don't!
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Tools

Thanks

I love it when girls can pull off a costume! I used to work with a girl who wore a great nurses costume. It was a good one, leather mini that snap buttoned down the front, was very figure flattering, not that boxy uni sex look, she had a blonde bob and wore the little hat and the stethoscope. It was great, and her attitude and how she played with the guys all night. I always envied that.

But that was truly a case of getting into character.