Thread: tampa (and surrounding area)

Thanks

Default tampa (and surrounding area)

it's been awhile since i went to a strip club as a customer (about a year). monday was my boyfriend's birthday and i told him i was taking him out saturday (tonight) for it.

well, saturday is here and i still don't know where i want to go. we got a little jaded last time we went out. the first club we went to (gold club) we tipped a few girls we were into (well), ASKED 2 to join us, and were still ignored. the dreaded couple syndrome.

we left the club insanely intoxicated and diamonds was just down the street (full nude). we went in there, paid a shit load for the cover, saw a girl we liked, asked her for dances and... to make a long story short... we spent -way- too much money and she ignored me the entire time and only danced for him.

sigh

anyway. we want to find a girl who will hang out with us and give both of us attention. we're young, attractive, and willing to spend money, you'd THINK she wouldn't be hard to find. we also tend to go for the more alternative girls (who would have guessed) but it isn't an absolute requirement.

onto the "which club" talk....

i work at thee dollhouse, so that's out of the question. i --could-- go to penthouse, but since it's right down the street from dollhouse i --might-- get in trouble if someone notices my car there. we aren't interested in full nude (if it's in hillsborough) because we'd rather be able to drink. also, i like the topless atmosphere better (in this county anyway). we would go to gold club again and try, but i've heard really bad things about it lately, like that it is -very- extras ridden after a management change.we're willing to travel a little bit, but not more than say a 1/2 hour drive. we're in mid tampa, so clearwater or st pete CLOSE to tampa would be ok.

so help me out ladies,
    where should we go? somewhere with a variety of girls, class, and a good atmosphere. somewhere that's couple-friendly is a plus, but i know that mostly just depends on the girl. if you don't wanna tell me here (because you work there or whatever) please PM me.

thanx thanx thanx.

Gypsy74

Default Re: tampa (and surrounding area)

Go to the Cheetah in Sarasota!! It's full-nude full-liquor but still very classy.. no extras at all. If Lolarose is there get dances from her!! (I'm not sure if she's still on vacation or not). IMO it's couple friendly, I've seen a lot of girls get VIPs with couples and doing dances for couples. It's a 45 minute drive... but I think it's worth it. When I lived in Tampa the only clubs I heard that were even worth going to were Thee Dollhouse and Penthouse... Odyssey and Mons are a little too much contact/sleaze for my taste (I've been to both as a customer.)

Thanks

cheetah is actually about an hour and 20 minute drive for me.

Thanks

i still got nothin. how is oz?
    Last edited by Pretty_Penny; 07-14-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks

What about Bare Assests in clearwater?

Thanks

I know you're gonna shoot me for this one, Penny, but I've always thought Mons was a lil more couple friendly than some.
    Age is only important when it comes to wine and whiskey!

Lola Rose

are you not allowed to be at penthouse??? are they not letting girls dance at both?

Thanks

its been a while but how about diamond dolls in clearwater?

Thanks

Come to Oz, you will definatly have fun.
    Alexis

Thanks

We got TOTALLY ignored at OZ as a couple. We had to ask the waitresses over and over and over again to send girls over, and the club wasn't even that busy. It's as if the women did not anything to do with us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChristyWild View Post
    I know you're gonna shoot me for this one, Penny, but I've always thought Mons was a lil more couple friendly than some.

true! I've been there and been standing alone and been approached several times for dances.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Rose View Post
    are you not allowed to be at penthouse??? are they not letting girls dance at both?
    you can't dance at both. they are right down the street (not even a 5 minute walk) and in direct competition. DH will let you dance pretty much anywhere else as long as you keep your DH shifts, but they won't let you dance at penthouse.

*oh and* .. most of these comments were made after we already went out. we wound up going to goldclub. they were busy the last time i went (a year or whatever ago) but this time it was super slow and they only had about 20 girls. you'd think even with 20 there'd be one we were interested in.

nope.

the were all pretty much the same. every single damned one of them danced to hip hop or rap. i don't have a problem with hip hop, i like some of it, i just prefer more alternative girls. i can't believe there wasn't even ONE. not even just plain ole "rock". i got one dance from a girl who pulled a semi sob story on me and then we left. we went to diamonds after that. there were about 10 girls there, again.. NONE of them dancing to anything but hip hop... we tipped a few girls at the stage and left.

oh and BTW no one at gold club approached us, even though most of them were not busy. only ONE girl at diamonds approached us, but she "wanna dance"d us.... and wasn't what we were looking for. honestly, i would have gotten a dance from her anyway (since i had money left) had she had a better approach. the only way the "wanna dance?" would have worked is if she was at least 90% what we were looking for.

maybe we'll try OZ next time. the only thing that stopped me this last time was the fact that it's a bit of a drive and we were running late anyway AND they close an hour earlier (i think) than all the clubs here.

Lola Rose

heh... well, after all the stuff about ph's lack of a proper liscense/steakhouse... things... not interested anyways....

if I see you, I'll say hi!

Thanks

I always loved couples they were a treat! I prefer to dance for women, it's cool when you have an open minded couple.

I danced a bit at Brass Flamingo nights and they were couple friendly.

I would dance there again getting tired of the "normal" job again, but it is such a drive from Zhills.

Good luck in your quest, I'd danced for ya, met you once at PP you are a yummy hunny, those girls were crazy.

Spicy

Curious Guest
    Thanks

You should go to BA in Holiday. Full nude Full liquor low cover charge. There's a couples' night but I'm not sure when. Some girls (like everywhere else) will ignore couples but if you show intent to spend $ you should have a few to chose from. Good luck.