Thread: The Psychic Groper

Thanks

Default The Psychic Groper

There's a guy that comes into the club probably 3 times a week, at the least.

He sits at the bar every time, never buys dances, never tips girls on stage, but wht he DOES do is offer free psychic readings while "rubbing your chi and aura".

So I've been watching this prick for a while now, and when he gives these "readings, he has the girls bent over the bar, rubbing them vigorously, their whole body shaking, while his body is pressed against theirs. Again

Or he has them sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around them, etc....he's copping a feel basically and these stuuuuuuuupid girls are letting him! All so he can tell them things like "I see you being pregnant in the next five years, I see you've had a bad relationship that was hard to get over, I see you are extremely self concious about a part of your body that is actually beautiful..." I mean COME ON!

So the bouncers and I are watching all this BS, and they say "Go up to him, see if he tries it with you..." We put a bet down to see if the guy would try to hit me up or not, he's a little little guy, wears lifts on his shoes, and the bouncers were betting he would be afraid of me...
    So I go sit with him, chat him up a bit. Here's how it went;
    "Wow, you've been busy tonight!"
    him:"Well, yah, it's my job, but the girls are my friends, so I do it for free."
    me: "Wow, your job! That's interesting, how long have you been doing it?"
    him:"Oh, 30 plus years now."
    me: "30 years! Amazing! You must really like what you do!"
    him"Oh I do, it's very rewarding."
    me: "So tell me, do have to grope all your customers to see their future or is that only in here?"
    I stare. I wait.
    him: "I have to go."
    me: "Uh huh....well bye bye now!" Big smile.

Hehehe, Silly lil pervert.
    Last edited by ExoticEngineer; 08-01-2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: typos

Thanks

Default Re: The Psychic Groper

LOL That's great!

BrunetteGoddess

Thanks

That is fucking hilarious. I bet you melted his hard-on.
    Sexy Jasmine after getting fucked over at work:

God loves strippers and when guys do things like that its an automatic ticket to HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by anomar View Post
    Perhaps you stopped spending money on her. Strippers need money to operate. They are like coin operated juke-boxes of love.

sun child

People like this need to be shot into the sun. This is why I don't like the massages at work. (Unless they are paying to massage me, of course.)

madmaxine

Heh, days ago I mentioned a "published" spiritual guru was pulling this sh*t in a club I frequently work at....He had the poor luck to try to run it on three Montanan strippers. Haw, we're used to crazy people & New Agey airy fairy-ness up here, don't try to sell us that crap*.

(*His actions actually hurt the art of spiritual studies more than any skeptic ever could...)

Thanks

Sounded like you were too nice to him. I have no patience when it comes to these time wasters trying to cop a feel.

Yekhefah

I think that every single girl who has fallen for that scam needs to be taken individually into the dressing room and bitch-slapped.

Hard.

Thanks

I was goofing around with one of the other girls in the dressing room, I spun her around fast (he does this) bent her over and started to slam myself into her backside and said "I'm sensing you're tense right now, yes, very tense..."

Those girls made me want to kick them in the hiney! One says to me... "No no no! He's for real! He said he sees me giving birth sometime in the next five years!" I said, well, you are female right? and sexually active, so yah, I see you giving birth too!!!! Idiot!

and another girl says "He totally knew I had been in a bad relationship that was hard to get out of." No shit??? Let's talk stripper averages here shall we? Or even dating averages! Gawd!

I so badly wanted to ask him, "Do you see me kicking the ass of a tiny man in my future??"

Yekhefah

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticEngineer
    I was goofing around with one of the other girls in the dressing room, I spun her around fast (he does this) bent her over and started to slam myself into her backside and said "I'm sensing you're tense right now, yes, very tense..."

I love you so much right now!!

Thanks

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madmaxine

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticEngineer View Post
    Those girls made me want to kick them in the hiney! One says to me... "No no no! He's for real! He said he sees me giving birth sometime in the next five years!" I said, well, you are female right? and sexually active, so yah, I see you giving birth too!!!! Idiot!

and another girl says "He totally knew I had been in a bad relationship that was hard to get out of." No shit??? Let's talk stripper averages here shall we? Or even dating averages! Gawd!
    Yes!!! That little a-hole I met looked at me and announced dramatically, "I see a child that never came into the world." Number one, that's a low fucking shot, let's assume all strippers have abortions left and right, and TWO, I've kept track of my health for the past, oh, two decades, I think I'd recall a pregnancy, miscarriage or abortion (none of which have happened to me.)

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

People who truly have a "sixth sense" about others (call it what you want) often keep their traps shut because they know better than to say such things....

Yekhefah

OMG, now even wannabe-subs are pulling the ol' massage game. Some nitwit just called my dungeon and said he wanted to do a session with me and was wondering if I would trade a session for a massage. Yes, that's right, he was asking if I would do a free session and then let him feel me up for free afterward!

Thanks

I worked last night and this guy was there again. I watched again as he put his hands all over some girl, spun her around, bent her over and rubbed her vigorously. It doesn't even look like an enjoyable massage, it looks like he's trying to provoke a seizure!

I saw that same girl outside and I asked her "Why do you let that man put his hands all over you?"
    "Well, he was, he said he'd give me a reading..."
    I said "Don't let him touch you like that, don't you feel slighty taken advantage of by that? Being bent over a bar and shaken while he stands right behind you?"
    "Oh...."
    "yah......"
    "damn...."
    "yah..... be smarter than that."

Veteran Member sent_from_heaven11's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG what a perv and the girls just let him do this? I am going to start telling guys that I am Psychic...all I need them to do is dance naked for me. WTF you got him good and he still had the nerve to come back?! lol

Thanks

I think I've met him too...is his name Christopher? Wear a cowboy hat? I think I've seen him around our place too...ours doesn't shake us or anything, but a full massage and minor foot worship.
    Age is only important when it comes to wine and whiskey!

Thanks

^No, not the same guy I don't think.

The way this does this, it's not even a massage, I mean he's rubbing an stuff, but it looks painful! He'll wrap an arm oround the front of a girl, going just above her breasts, then take his other hand and start flipping her head all over the place!

And a bunch of other weird weird stuff. But no feet. And all the while he's telling them things like "You need to let go of an insecurity you have about yourself." Duh? "Tomorrow night, if you are persistant and follow a plan, you will make more money then tonight." wait wait! That's genious!

I have no issue with what he tells the girls actually, most all of it is motivational, and even if he were truly phsychic, that'd be one thing. But the physcal part of it, L A M E.