Thread: Tampa Think I am moving to that area

Thanks

Default Tampa Think I am moving to that area

I think I will check out cheetas and dollhouse maybe scarletts my friend from miami said they are always packed. I was thinking of mons since some post said you could make 6-1000 each night and I am making 3-500 now I was hoping to make the same or more where I go.I heard they were really dirty though? Does anyone have any info for me ? I don't know anyone in the area I am moving to be closer to my son. My plan is to stay in a hotel around there and hopefully things will work out well I want to move as soon as possible will probably be aroun 2nd week of sept. Unless I get really lucky at work ~!

Gypsy74

Default Re: Tampa Think I am moving to that area

Where in Tampa are you going to move to?

I recommend the Cheetah.. it's no/low contact/table dances & VIPs/full nude/ full liquor- but it's about 45 minutes south of the tampa metro area.

Thanks

Smiley Re: Tampa Think I am moving to that area

Hey ! Thanks for responding. I am not sure of the exact area because I have bad credit and even though I want to live somewhere nice I have a really hard time finding a good place. I want to live somwhere near the ocean with beach views. I found some beautiful places on craigslist at least from the photos though I am excited want to move soooon....It also depends on how much I can make there too but I heard under 300 was bad for florida so I should be good I hope.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

good luck. tampa sucks right now. Even miami is better

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmadisonfun1 View Post
    I think I will check out cheetas and dollhouse maybe scarletts my friend from miami said they are always packed.

From what I've heard lately, Scarletts business has been dropping the past month or so. You can make money there on a regular basis, but to do so, you'll have to do more than dance in the private closed curtain VIP rooms. Dollhouse, night time is not what it was a couple of years ago. I know a couple of girls that work there, and their average is closer to 250-300.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmadisonfun1 View Post
    I was thinking of mons since some post said you could make 6-1000 each night and I am making 3-500 now I was hoping to make the same or more where I go.I heard they were really dirty though? Does anyone have any info for me ?

What Mons girls are saying they make that a night recently? Again, back in the day, yes, you could make that. Today, the past 6 months, your average is a 1/5 of that. If you're hustle is really good, you could average $300. Mons business has been declining since November. There are still beautiful girls, and a lot of customers, just not quality customers. Most of the guys are going across the street to 2001, where again, the closed curtains are taking over. Mons is small and the all the dancing is done out in the open.

I'm not saying that no girl can make $600 a night every night, but I'm trying to give you a realistic view. Currently, most dancers in the Tampa area don't. I see dancers who exaggerate their income all the time. They'll walk into my club and they say they average $1000 a night at their club, and want to make more. I tell them to turn around and go back to their club. Because if they are making a $1000 a night in Tampa, thatís excellent money! Why would they leave their club? Again, there are busy Friday & Saturday nights, but every night?! No.

Thanks

Thanks for your input ~!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rich View Post
    What Mons girls are saying they make that a night recently? Again, back in the day, yes, you could make that. Today, the past 6 months, your average is a 1/5 of that. If you're hustle is really good, you could average $300. Mons business has been declining since November. There are still beautiful girls, and a lot of customers, just not quality customers. Most of the guys are going across the street to 2001, where again, the closed curtains are taking over. Mons is small and the all the dancing is done out in the open. [/FONT][/SIZE]

I'm not saying that no girl can make $600 a night every night, but I'm trying to give you a realistic view. Currently, most dancers in the Tampa area don't. I see dancers who exaggerate their income all the time. They'll walk into my club and they say they average $1000 a night at their club, and want to make more. I tell them to turn around and go back to their club. Because if they are making a $1000 a night in Tampa, thatís excellent money! Why would they leave their club? Again, there are busy Friday & Saturday nights, but every night?! No.

mons business isnt DECLINING....you make it sound like we are on some sort of downward spiral and are on our way out the door...not the case. EVERY club in Tampa is dead as can be from tax season till around labor day...GENERALLY.

Lola Rose

ya, it's a bad time of year most places, and no less here.

and if you're living in tampa, the hour+ drive down to cheetah is really not worth it. how shitty is it to drive an hour or more to make the same thing you'll be making in tampa.

Thanks

dollhouse is (i sound like a broken record, i know) one of the only "clean" places left in tampa where you can make decent money. in season the night girls average more than 2-300. right now that's probably a likely average or worse on some nights, but it's summer. that'll raise a couple hundred starting late september/early october. if you want to make 600+ AVERAGE in tampa, you're going to have to do hard contact. tampa is known for heavy action and extras. although.. there are plenty of nights in season at the dollhouse where you can easily make a grand or more. we have a decent pull from the stadium and are located inbetween a bunch of hotels.

cheetah is great (from what i've heard) and is owned by the same people as dollhouse, but it's a bit of a drive. i live smack in the middle of tampa and it's an hour and 15 minutes away for me.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Penny View Post
    if you want to make 600+ AVERAGE in tampa, you're going to have to do hard contact. .

haha, maybe a year ago. The hard contact places are suffering too.

Featured Member
    Thanks

for one, it's disgusting that ybor strip is using the scarlett's name. disgusting.

for two, i heard in june that DH wasn't hiring until things picked up. but maybe i heard wrong.

Thanks

im with them i love in south of there and work in sarasota andthere areso good placesin tampa but dont move down here till september if you can help it thats when buisnesspicks up. this is fla sweetie we thrive on tourist season and no matter what you do wheather its stripping or waitressing or even being a cashier at publix your getting laid off. less hours.. and no tips becasue not even r regulars r making much but it does pick up
    If you move to tampa or even to Sarasota check out Cheetahs
    or PeekABoo
    it has a bad rap sometimes but you make decent money and its not to bad
    could be worse
    Table dances are dangerous in 6 inch high heels when the dudes girlfriend walks up and throws her beer at you---

Bombing for Peace is Like Fucking for Virginity

Alli: 20$ bucks a dance thats the lowest i can go
    Dude: even for me
    Allie: even for you
    Dude: how about 25$ drunk people r dumb