Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Latex

Thanks

Default Liquid Latex

I just started working at a club that requires the use of liquid latex on our titties, basically as a clear pasty. The first night I was able to use some that the club had in the dressing room - but it didn't take long for the stuff to stick into itself, wrinkle, and basically look like a mummified harpy nipple clinging to my boobie with abc gum. I'm trying to find out if ALL liquid latex will do that after a little while, or if some stuff is better quality than what the club had and if it'd be worth it.. I found Deviant Liquid Latex here: and it looked good, but I have no idea if it'll be expensive or worth the cost if it is.

I figure someone's had to use this stuff before? I'm sure any kind will peel after a while of sweating and dancin', but If I can work for more than 45 minutes without having to constantly reapply so I don't have the nips of an 80 year old, I'll be a happy girl.
    Last edited by Cinnawar; 09-25-2007 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Liquid Latex

Use puffy paint.

Look like a woman
    Think like a man
    Act like a lady
    Work like a dog

- My Great Grandmother Bessie's Recipe for Success

Thanks

you need to powder it. Ive never used it as pasties, but Im a special effects makeup artist (well, trying anyways, still finishing school) and anything with latex needs powder.As for staying power, Id suggust prosaid, but not sure you want that on you more sensitive areas, and you need isopropyl murate to get it off.

Thanks

/threadjack

did CK and Genwar have a baby stripper??

/end threadjack

Thanks

I've had to wear liquid latex on my nipples at a couple of clubs I have been at. It sucked ass, but it lasted more than 45 minutes. In an 8 hour shift I probably had to put it on twice, it was just waiting until it was totally dry that was hard for me. I have no idea what to do to make it last longer.

Featured Member teeth_of_the_hydra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnawar View Post
    it didn't take long for the stuff to stick into itself, wrinkle, and basically look like a mummified harpy nipple clinging to my boobie with abc gum.
    As a naive young lass, I didn't understand the ABC gum joke, but I knew that it was supposed to be really hilarious, and I wanted desperately to fit in. Thus, at the age of 8, my catch phrase was, "Would you like some ABC gum that's already been chewed?"

I don't have any advice regarding liquid latex, but your post was really funny. It's too bad Tart's not here anymore... wasn't she a pro at latexing her boobs?
    Drought was over. Where was I? Drinks were on the house.
    For mixers, my love, you'd poured--what?--even the rain.

Thanks

Powder or glitter applied over the top will keep liquid latex from sticking to itself. Hairspray sprayed over the whole thing helps keep it in place longer. Use a blowdryer on low to help the whole thing dry faster. In one club I worked we HAD to use glitter so the cops could see that we had something on our nips when they came in

Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

Thanks

They made us wear latex at my old club. Most girls use clear eyelash glue, it lasts much longer.

God/dess
    Thanks

bridgette is of course correct. i worked at a club that did this briefly. i used the glue, put glitter on it, and sprayed with aerosol hairspray. maybe i still had to reapply it once but that was partially because i wasnt used to it and sometimes i would touch it, forgetting it was there.

Callyish

/slight threadjack

Umm may I ask what the purpose is supposed to be of having latex on your nipples? Seriously why wouldn't they just have you use pasties?

God/dess
    Thanks

Because when applied properly the latex doesn't really look like anything is on your nipple, let alone a full-fledged pastie which is an opaque covering usually made of fabric. The legal reason is usually some stupid local ordinance or liquor law that forbids showing female nipples in an alcohol-selling venue, but somehow a covering, even clear, passes legal muster. It's about the single stupidest regulation I have ever encountered, barring the infamous ATL pubic hair regulations.

VenusGoddess once posted good directions -- apply stick foundation/concealer first, latex, powder -- I think. I preferred fabric paint (like the puffy paint Lysondra referred to) because it wasn't as hard on my skin. Some of the Philly girls probably have good tips because I think until recently they had to wear it in the topless clubs there. Paint it on, do your makeup topless while it dries or use a blowdryer because paint or latex is a bitch to get off of costumes.

Callyish

So having latex over your nipple is supposed to make things different? I don't get it... either your nipple is covered and not showing or its not. What difference does latex make? LoL Silly laws...

Thanks

Forget all the super huge lists of things to do: I have a three step method to perfectly latexed nips:

Step one: Go to walmart, spend a dollar, and obtain tulip paint, from the craft section: , which comes in pink, clear, glitter, etc.

Step two: put some on your nipples.

Step three: let dry. Laugh at people with hairdryers, hair spray, powder, eyeshadow, and glitter trying to do their nipples.

The end.

Thanks

It's not like the powder and hairspray add a huge amount of time to the process; we're talking about seconds. A blowdryer will help the paint OR latex dry, although I always preferred to do my latex before makeup/hair and just do those things topless. By the time you're done the latex/paint is dry. I like latex better than paint because it's easier for me to peel off at the end of the night, comes off in one piece and doesn't hurt.

On another note, I once did a show with liquid latex and fire. I did an entire bodysuit with red latex, peeled it off onstage (of course let some of the pervert row tippers help me peel) and at the end flamed my tits. It was a hit

When you lead a nontraditional life don't try to measure it with traditional milestones.

The middle of a field in the south texas countryside...
    Thanks

I have to wear this and it seriously makes me want to quit my job every day. I hate it. I'll be going along and realize that half my damn nipple is hanging off or something its SO embarassing. And it always takes forever to dry or sticks all over my outfits and peels off as soon as I peel off my clothes and EW.

End rant. Kaythanksbye.

Thanks

^You need to powder or glitter the latex hun. That will prevent it from sticking to itself or your clothes.

Thanks

Yeah, using powder or glitter on the latex keeps it from sticking to other things. You put the latex on, use a hair dryer to dry it (not on the hot setting, though) and then add powder/glitter with a brush that you're not using for anything else (some of the latex will stick to the bristles...so don't use your good make-up brushes). Lightly dust the powder/glitter on until it's not sticky to the touch and then apply a light coat of hairspray over it to keep any powder/glitter from flaking off.

I hated using the latex...it does still manage to rub itself off...so, I used Fabric paint in flesh color and then just applied powder/glitter on top of that. I never had to "touch up" (and it doesn't irritate the skin).

Thanks

Be sure you wait for it to dry before getting dressed! I worked at a club like the for my first 6 months of dancing, and every bra I wore in the time period has latex on the inside. Sadly, the rest of the world doesn't know this and it just looks like dried crusties of god knows what in my bra.
    Latex does not wash out!

Thanks

The liquid latex rule does indeed suck...working in the northwest Florida, we had to wear it. Everyone else has pretty much covered it as far as getting it to stay put...powder, glitter, hairspray or just using fabric paint. My one tidbit of advice...don't forget to take it off at the end of the night. I had more than one boyfriend get a mouthful of peeling latex because I had forgotten about it. Let me tell ya'...nothing will kill the mood faster than your bf thinking the skin is peeling off your nipples!!
    Stripping was my Mr. Big....the best bad relationship I ever had.

Thanks

this thread is cracking me up! LOL! "harpy nipples" and "ABC gum that's already been chewed"

/threadjack
    If you think school is hard, try being stupid.

Thanks

Ok, I have had to wear latex for YEARS, it's super easy and quick, after you get the hang of it.

Use a baby wipe and get all excess oils, and stuff (from lotion and sprays) off your nipple area.
    *NOTE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO RE-APPLY AS MUCH DURING THE NIGHT!!!*

Apply a very thin coat to area and let dry. Do this 3-4 times, depending on how covered they need to be in your area.
    *NOTE, IF YOU USE THINNER LAYERS, IT DRIES QUICKER THAN ONE BIG ONE, CUTTING THE TIME DOWN*

Then take the eyeshadow (or glitter in some areas) and coat the dried latex with the eyeshadow. I personally prefer eyeshadow, since glitter and very married men, generally don't go hand in hand.

Add a final coat over the eyeshadow, the let dry and add eyeshadow then spray with hairspray.
    *NOTE, I HAVE FOUND THAT ADDING ONE FINAL COAT OVER EYESHADOW, THEN RE ADDING THE COLOR, MAKES IT A LITTLE DARKER/THICKER/EASIER TO SPOT MY THE COPS, SO THEY WILL NOT MESS WITH YOU AS MUCH.*

Shouldn't take more than 10-15mins tops, and you can start doing your facial makeup or hair or whatever while you are doing your nips.

From start to finish it only takes me 2 or 3 mins more than normally doing my makeup, if I have to do my latex as well.

Forgot to also add, we are allowed to wear pasties, I do for some shows (older big band style music and showy flashy moves, etc..) and peel off layers throughout the songs then down to just ruffly, bigger panties and pasties, then last min, peel down to the micro thong and bare breasts (with of course latex on).

Guys act weird around a girl with pasties on for some reason, and they usually give you a funny profile under clothes.

Also, if you do not want to use liquid latex, or pasties; try bandaids.

Not the whole band aid mind you, but just the sticky ends. Cut the cotton part off and use the ends. Put them in a flower circular pattern around the areola, and top the nipple off with a band aid. This method WILL last all night, especially if you clean nipple area very well before applying.
    Last edited by kitana; 09-27-2007 at 01:57 AM. Reason: had to add junk, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticEngineer View Post
    Feel like a damn salt lick at the goats petting zoo!
    <08SM>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callyish View Post
    So having latex over your nipple is supposed to make things different? I don't get it... either your nipple is covered and not showing or its not. What difference does latex make? LoL Silly laws...
    Latex is consider a article of clothing. You can see the nipples better
    Quote Originally Posted by VenusGoddess View Post
    Yeah, using powder or glitter on the latex keeps it from sticking to other things. You put the latex on, use a hair dryer to dry it (not on the hot setting, though) and then add powder/glitter with a brush that you're not using for anything else (some of the latex will stick to the bristles...so don't use your good make-up brushes). Lightly dust the powder/glitter on until it's not sticky to the touch and then apply a light coat of hairspray over it to keep any powder/glitter from flaking off.

I hated using the latex...it does still manage to rub itself off...so, I used Fabric paint in flesh color and then just applied powder/glitter on top of that. I never had to "touch up" (and it doesn't irritate the skin).

^^^^ This is perfect advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra39 View Post
    Be sure you wait for it to dry before getting dressed! I worked at a club like the for my first 6 months of dancing, and every bra I wore in the time period has latex on the inside. Sadly, the rest of the world doesn't know this and it just looks like dried crusties of god knows what in my bra.
    Latex does not wash out!
    yep! I think you got this all cover!
    If you want the present to be differant from the past, study the past.
    Baruch Spindza

It is what it is, not what you want it to become, that's important -- at least for now. Today, remember that things worth having are worth waiting for!
    The Stars

Minds are like parachutes: They only function when open.
    Thomas Dewar

Dont throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
    Swedish Proverb

Thanks

Be careful though Liquid Latex made my nipple break out. Come to find out I was alergic to the latex. So after that it was just puff paint for me!

Thanks

I'm surprised so many are advocating the use of glitter. IMO, that's a major no no unless it's on your face or somewhere else that it won't rub off on the guys.

I have no advice about latex. We're supposed to wear something on our nips here in Indy, but pretty much no one does. I can't remember the last time I wore "titty tape."
    Check out my new eBay auctions.......

God/dess
    Thanks

^ it wont rub off. it sticks in the latex like it was part of it and then you cover it with hairspray to seal it in. but if youre rubbing your nipples on the guy anyway, the latex is going to come off, so the glitter coming off isnt a problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast