Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,147 Times in 1,463 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Angry No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

Hi custies... I just wanted to let ya'll know a new rule that I have made for myself.

I will never, ever, EVER, EVER dance for a customer who comes in to a club wearing shorts or sweatpants. Not the fleece, nylon, tricot, or jersey varieties.

It is fucking disgusting.
    I know I have to give you a lap dance but I don't want feel your junk like you're wearing "nothing at all"!

I don't care how soft or smooth they are, I don't care how much cash you have in your sweatpant pocket. It's still nasty as hell and you're a scumbag for wearing them.

If the club won't make you adhere to a dress code I will ensure that you will never receive a dance from me. Maybe some girls are okay with your shit poking out from between a few microns of stretch nylon poly-blend. I think that self respecting chicks wouldn't let you near them.

Sweatpants put a neon sign on your head flashing "I want to feel pussy as much as possible... I want to fucking cum from a $20 lap dance... I am a cheap prick who has no respect for women... I can't afford a hooker so I try and get the 'most' action/friction/etc."

Don't even get me started on customers who wear sweatpants after working out at a gym and smelling like nasty fucking workout sweaty B.O. !

Dress well. Don't be a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    ^What Sophia said.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

zxcire

Default Re: No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

Hell fucking yes. I have a similar rule.

I will dance for you...but I will not grind or even get near your crotch area if you are wearing the aforementioned types of clothing. You will get a shitty dance, cuz you are labeled as a shitty customer.

Word.

Thanks

<< Sheepishly folds sweat pants and places back in dresser drawer ... Haha kidding. I have never worn sweat pants to a club. But I do wear shorts - are we talking all shorts or like basketball type shorts? I mean its summer and its hot. Just curious so Ill know the rules!!!

Thanks

I would like to say that my FAV pants (for customers) are slacks. Dress pants, whatever. If you want grind-action, your JEANS hurt my poor pussy. Honestly, being a woman of rather outward lips, I'd rather dance on sweatpants than jeans. Yes, I'd rather roll my eyes at pervishness than be in pain, having to deal w/ razor burn from freakin' jeans. But slacks, if I had my choice, are preferred. Soft enough, yet non-pervy. Oh, and corduroy, although I don't see too much of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapaholic View Post
    << Sheepishly folds sweat pants and places back in dresser drawer ... Haha kidding. I have never worn sweat pants to a club. But I do wear shorts - are we talking all shorts or like basketball type shorts? I mean its summer and its hot. Just curious so Ill know the rules!!!
    shorts are fine, even basketball. just please be conscientious enough to wear boxers/briefs underneath.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Embyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by Lapaholic View Post
    I do wear shorts - are we talking all shorts or like basketball type shorts? I mean its summer and its hot. Just curious so Ill know the rules!!!

Sorry dude, strip clubs have air conditioning. We scantily clad ladies put up with sub zero temps just so guys in suits can be comfortable. If it's hot wear light colored khakis. Shorts are still pretty trashy IMO.
    ^What Sophia said.
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophia_Starina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by Embyr View Post
    I would like to say that my FAV pants (for customers) are slacks. Dress pants, whatever. If you want grind-action, your JEANS hurt my poor pussy. Honestly, being a woman of rather outward lips, I'd rather dance on sweatpants than jeans. Yes, I'd rather roll my eyes at pervishness than be in pain, having to deal w/ razor burn from freakin' jeans. But slacks, if I had my choice, are preferred. Soft enough, yet non-pervy. Oh, and corduroy, although I don't see too much of that.

If I had my way guys would always arrive at the club dressed as if they were going on a special date. Would you wear sweats or basketball shorts to a date? Hmmm?

Dancers always try and look as seductive as possible to appeal to the guys that come to these clubs. If a guy dresses like he doesn't give a fuck they are going to get waaaaay less attention.

Have you ever wondered why guys in suits get the most girls all over them? It's because what you wear matters to us gals. First impressions can be the most potent.
    ^What Sophia said.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophia_Starina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ewww yess....I'll dance but I won't give you a good one! And I'm traumatized when it comes to shorts after I had my back to a guy one day and turned around to see that he had hiked them up so that his junk was hanging out the pant leg...

Quote Originally Posted by RoseWhite View Post
    Boner Man, Boner Man,
    Here comes Sweatpant Boner Man,
    Getting some love the only way he can -
    Boner Man.

Jay Zeno

I've asked the shorts question before and got mixed response. I wear nice shorts on hot days.

If I know I'm going to a club, I'll wear slacks. But if I happen to be passing by and have an impulse to run in, then I probably won't buck that impulse because I happen to be in casual nice clothing, including shorts. Vegas and Arizona dancers said they see shorts all the time.

I've asked the jeans question before, too, and some dancers have said they prefer jeans over dress slacks.

So I've just given up and wear what suits me, which is usually dressy or Dockers trousers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    If I had my way guys would always arrive at the club dressed as if they were going on a special date. Would you wear sweats or basketball shorts to a date? Hmmm?

Dancers always try and look as seductive as possible to appeal to the guys that come to these clubs. If a guy dresses like he doesn't give a fuck they are going to get waaaaay less attention.

Have you ever wondered why guys in suits get the most girls all over them? It's because what you wear matters to us gals. First impressions can be the most potent.
    While I agree with your perspective and would LIKE to say that I operated the same way... as a daytime dancer in a rather high-mileage club, I guess I just expect it. Plus, when a fair amount of $ is at stake, I can overlook non-adherence to a 'nice' dress code. If it were a $20 lapdance club with lots of foot traffic (day has been slow... we can't be picky when it comes to appearance) I'd probably think differently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by Taylorlila View Post
    Ewww yess....I'll dance but I won't give you a good one! And I'm traumatized when it comes to shorts after I had my back to a guy one day and turned around to see that he had hiked them up so that his junk was hanging out the pant leg...

So gross!!!
    ^What Sophia said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

The shorts thing grosses me out because I don't like to feel hairy legs against my skin. No club I have ever worked in has been sweltering on a hot day. Often times the club blasts the AC to the point that I'll wear a cute hoodie sweater over my outfit. There is never a good reason to wear shorts in an SC unless like Jay says, it's spur of the moment. But even then, I probably wouldn't give a good dance just because I would be so preoccupied with keeping scraggly leg hairs away from me.
    ^What Sophia said.

God/dess
    Thanks

wearing sweatpants and shorts are two totally different issues. sweatpants are gross. basketball shorts are gross. normal shorts are not and i think its very interesting that you wouldnt dance for someone because you dont think theyre dressed nice enough if theyre wearing SHORTS for petes sake! that would be like me saying i dont like guys that are wearing t shirts as opposed to polos or something.

Featured Member
    Thanks

spandex is a no-no as well. Ew

Thanks

I was at one of my local clubs and this guy came in wearing sweat shorts ( really short btw) and a wife beater shirt. A classic look. And he was commando - i could tell cause every time he stage tipped he would grab his junk and u could tell there was but one layer of fabric. This other dancer and myself were having quite a laugh observing this fellow. The dancer I was with would not offer him a dance tho ... I was kinda surprised the club would let him in dressed that way since this particular club likes to think of itself as being upscale.

Sounds to me Sophia that you work in a pretty upscale place - I cant imagine going to my clubs here in Richmond dressed like I was going on a date. And my fave place here is very laid back and is more of a blue collar place. If I came in all duded up, they mite throw me out!!!

Thanks

I don't wear shorts or sweats (I only wear sweats working out or being lazy at home, wearing sweats other than that feels like i'm outside in my pajamas) and i'm gonna make an effort to look nice, but i'm NOT dressing up like i'm on a date. Usually nice casual clothes.

I'll dress up like i'm on a date... if i'm on a date. And in a SC i'm not on a date.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crow2 View Post
    spandex is a no-no as well. Ew
    Who wears spandex anymore?

"Hello, 1989 called, they want their wardrobe back."

Thanks

^ As to Spandex, I've seen some cyclists come in... (that's rather pervy-smart.... "i'll just park my Schwinn outside... *schwing!!!!*")

my favorite? a man in leathers...

Featured Member
    Thanks

Shorts are okay, even the denim frayed hem ones.

Khaki, jeans, dress slacks - dockers and so forth.

It is BEYOND disgusting to be sliding around on those shiny, slippery, I'm so cool sweat pants. Plus the fleece sweatpants? Thats just plain out gross - do you want to see me in my hot housecoat, fuzzy slippers and rollers in my head?

I'm not impressed with your spandex shorts or bike shorts. Ew, put it away.

Holy jeans do not impress me either - oops it slipped out. Well bub, your jeans are holy not righteous.

Stinky, I just got off from work clothes. Good lord, have some consideration. I don't want to smell like a welder, mechanic and so on and so forth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    i think its very interesting that you wouldnt dance for someone because you dont think theyre dressed nice enough if theyre wearing SHORTS for petes sake! that would be like me saying i dont like guys that are wearing t shirts as opposed to polos or something.

We talk a lot about boundaries on SW. Setting them and sticking with them. Doing only what you deem to be comfortable.

I personally don't feel comfortable dancing for someone who is wearing shorts. I think it's disrespectful to me. I don't want to feel a strange guys nasty leg hair against my skin. I'm not being a snob, nor am I being very desperate to dance for any guy that comes my way. I know that I will give a better dance to a guy who dresses appropriately.

You aren't my lover, you aren't my boyfriend, or even my friend. I want to keep the skin/skin contact to a minimum.
    ^What Sophia said.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crow2 View Post
    Holy jeans do not impress me either - oops it slipped out. Well bub, your jeans are holy not righteous.
    hhahahahahaaaaaaaa

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    I personally don't feel comfortable dancing for someone who is wearing shorts. I think it's disrespectful to me. I don't want to feel a strange guys nasty leg hair against my skin. I'm not being a snob, nor am I being very desperate to dance for any guy that comes my way. I know that I will give a better dance to a guy who dresses appropriately.
    its not desperate to dance for any guy that comes your way... and i just dont understand how its disrespectful to wear shorts. people are talking abotu dressing like youre on a date.. no way! why should you? then we turn around and complain that guys think we're really into them blah blah blah.. are we never happy?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to britt244 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

its not desperate to dance for any guy that comes your way... and i just dont understand how its disrespectful to wear shorts. people are talking abotu dressing like youre on a date.. no way! why should you? then we turn around and complain that guys think we're really into them blah blah blah.. are we never happy?
    I britt244.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Do you really enjoy feeling some wankers hard on poking you, like a pencil?

I know I don't.

Personally, I don't know about you, but giving LD's is my favorite part of my job. I enjoy it.

I don't enjoy it when some motard thinks it's okay to let his teeny weeny out to stab me every chance it gets. Thats not my idea of a good time.

If he wants to stab something with his penis, he needs to go home and see his SO. Thats HER job, not MINE.

God/dess
    Thanks

but.. how does shorts=him poking you. she said ANY type of shorts. im not talking about basketball shorts or anything swishy or something. jean shorts or khaki shorts are not ok with her. that is what i dont understand.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madcap View Post
    I britt244.
    hehe yay!

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast