Thread: donb

Thanks

Duh donb

Need a little in-put from those who know best. A year ago I dropped in a local SC and met a wonderful young woman and we spent 2 hours, mostly drinking and talking but I suppose Dances and extra tip made her a couple of hundred (I don't go crazy but I try to take care of business). Over the next four months I would occasionally see her, she always asked to sit with me, it was clear, at least to me that there was some kind of chemistry, but since the first time we met she told me she was married (I find it strange her telling me this) I never pushed it with her. I took a long break from the clubs and dropped in there the other day, guess who sees me and makes a bee-line for me. The next two hours, to quote Forrest Gump, "We were like peas and carrots" and was informed no longer married, very single, seeing no one. Hmmm. Dropped back in the next night, got my courage up, said we need to get to know each other outside of here. She agreed. Date, time, set. Numbers exchanged. Then nothing, no calls no returns. Waited a week, went into club, again she makes a bee line and apologizes for not calling, lost her phone (?) did not want to use anyone else's (?). We make plans, again, for this weekend, promised to call me today, nothing again. If she is playing with me, it will only cost her, I would have always spent time with her if in the club. Lady's, I guess I don't know what to do to see if this is for real or just business as usual. I will admit, it can hurt.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,738 Times in 11,210 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: donb

Welcome to the wonderful world of SC's, & to the board here. We get quite a few posts like yours, check around in this section, & you'll get your answers. Good luck.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Isn't there a saying about actions speaking louder than words.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to r2468 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Love those Boots in your avatar!^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,842 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

You are being played sir. As long as you keep going back and spending she will keep dangling the OTC carrot. It will most likely never happen. So far her playing with you is only making her more money. When you get tired of the game and stop spending she will simply run the same game on another guy. She is probably stringing-along several in addition to you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member BANHammerGoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like a flake, but if she'd kept her mouth shut about making plans, she would have had you continue to spend money-- so I'm not sure she's that stupid (some people are but I think most strippers know to maintain status quo so long as the spender isn't pushing or something extra.)

so, she's a flake. Could be cold feet but still, that's a shabby way to treat someone, strip-club related or not.

*stolen from AutumnAmbrosia*

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BANHammerGoddess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 578 Posts

Isn't it time for a 'Does she love me?' sticky?

or is it just too much fun seeing the tortured souls twisting?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oldster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by oldster View Post

Yeah, I (& other ppl on here) have said this sections should be retitlled "Is it real, does she love me"?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,134 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by oldster View Post

^I thought the exact same thing when I started reading this thread. We need a "read this before posting" sticky lol.
    “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world” -Marilyn Monroe

"True sexiness has many facets-confidence, strength, intelligence, and humor. It isn’t just about trying to look sexy; it’s an art and one becomes skillful in it when she realizes that there are all these conflicting elements that all come together to make something magical"-Dita Von Teese

Thanks

A quick update. Went in Friday night to call the bluff (if it is one). Walked in and sat down quickly, she came up immediately in street clothes , hugged, said hello, said she needed to get ready and would be back, back in 15 minutes (for real) looking great, new outfit, seemed (I know) very happy I surprised her. Had a couple of drinks, she had to go onstage, tipped her there (only me) came back, gave me address and we agreed on date for tonight. Paid her house fees and left her to her work. She wanted me to stay a little longer but my actions must show her that when I said that SC's are no really my thing anymore and I was there to see her, I meant it. Am I still concerned, yes, until she is in my car, holding my hand, etc. etc. I will continue to be. But, I also know, I must keep , my confidence up and let her actions speak. Wish me luck.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donb777 View Post
    A quick update. Went in Friday night to call the bluff (if it is one). Walked in and sat down quickly, she came up immediately in street clothes , hugged, said hello, said she needed to get ready and would be back, back in 15 minutes (for real) looking great, new outfit, seemed (I know) very happy I surprised her. Had a couple of drinks, she had to go onstage, tipped her there (only me) came back, gave me address and we agreed on date for tonight. Paid her house fees and left her to her work. She wanted me to stay a little longer but my actions must show her that when I said that SC's are no really my thing anymore and I was there to see her, I meant it. Am I still concerned, yes, until she is in my car, holding my hand, etc. etc. I will continue to be. But, I also know, I must keep , my confidence up and let her actions speak. Wish me luck.
    Did you check on Google maps to make sure that she did not give you the address to the local police station? lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

19. The Following User Says Thank You to safado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

She is doing her job. Getting you to spend money on her.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 488 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Stripper are in the SC to make money, not find guys to date.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to space_cowgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by space_cowgirl View Post
    Stripper are in the SC to make money, not find guys to date.
    This's actually true anywhere, but yeah..

Veteran Member ~*SwanPrincess*~'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,062 Times in 389 Posts

Sorry to say it, but shes probably playing you.

She probably knows if she makes plans and is a no show, you will go back in the club to see why, spend more money, and the cycle will continue on until you end it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ~*SwanPrincess*~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well it is only fair to tell you all how it went. I drove 20 miles to pick her up, had a little trouble finding her place (fortunately not a police station) and had to call for more direction. She answered, said she was so, so sorry, but had
    to go to work as she did not make enough the previous night (not exactly original). I asked why she did not call me
    earlier, of course did not get much of a reply, just apologies. So, I DID go to the club. She had not got there yet but no matter, had a great time with two other girls for a couple of hours. She came by for a few minutes, I was not rude, nor was she, but I think she could tell that her ship had passed. Hurt, sure it did. Disappointed, yep. Surprised, not really.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donb777 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,087 Posts

Dude, I keep reading your other posts where you claim that your friends all met their wives in strip clubs. I have a hard time believing that but even if it's true it's rare. People have told you it's rare but you keep insisting you will meet ms right in a club. You might but likely not.

If you truly want a relationship look for women who don't dance. I'm willing to bet there is a nice girl you know in real life who would love to date you but you don't give her the chance because you are seeking strippers.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,134 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by donb777 View Post
    Hurt, sure it did. Disappointed, yep. Surprised, not really.
    ^From the way she previously behaved, I'm not surprised either.
    “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world” -Marilyn Monroe

"True sexiness has many facets-confidence, strength, intelligence, and humor. It isn’t just about trying to look sexy; it’s an art and one becomes skillful in it when she realizes that there are all these conflicting elements that all come together to make something magical"-Dita Von Teese

Thanks
    Thanked 19,559 Times in 3,647 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Man this thread is Customer Conversation in a nut shell.
    Question: Does she really like me? (proceeds to give examples that are clear hustle moves)
    Answer: You are getting hustled, my friend.

OP ignores and dreams that this is his future stripper girlfriend.

Also she has probably given out that fake address before.
    You may think it's her lost and she is sad she lost you as a customer, but the saying "there are other fish in the sea" is sooooo true in SC world. Another guy will come in, she will sell them her sexuality. Repeat.
    That's how SCs work my friend. So its better to go only for the experience and not looking for your future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post: