Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,463 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Default Re: No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    its not desperate to dance for any guy that comes your way... and i just dont understand how its disrespectful to wear shorts. people are talking abotu dressing like youre on a date.. no way! why should you? then we turn around and complain that guys think we're really into them blah blah blah.. are we never happy?
    Huh? We get paid to act like we're interested in the guys. To lavish them with affection and give them dances that are way hotter than anything their wives/girlfriends can muster up. If they think I'm into them then good.... it's what they came for.

To respond to your other statement about being picky and choosy with whom I dance: it's simple I'm not that hard-up for cash that I will subject myself to a very uncomfortable (for me) situation for $20.

Girls that are less picky can dance for all the creepy custies while I get the ones I can "act" interested in with the most minimal effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    ^What Sophia said.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Huh? We get paid to act like we're interested in the guys. To lavish them with affection and give them dances that are way hotter than anything their wives/girlfriends can muster up. If they think I'm into them then good.... it's what they came for.
    well yes thats our job. but we expect them to know its a fantasy and we don't REALLY like them. thats been discussed many times here as well. guys thinking we're really into them.. how many times do we make fun of the dudes that post saying he thinks a strippe really likes him? that was my point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    but.. how does shorts=him poking you. she said ANY type of shorts. im not talking about basketball shorts or anything swishy or something. jean shorts or khaki shorts are not ok with her. that is what i dont understand.
    DUDE!!! Shorts irk me because they expose nasty leg hair which is gross to me. Thats why I have a problem with it. For the last time!!! All shorts are nasty and trashy. I don't like guys creepy veiny hairy (and sometimes stubbly) gross gross legs anywhere near me.
    ^What Sophia said.
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

Thanks

I don't think the "dressing like you're on a date" should be construed of "think that you're on a date". More like "dress like you are in the company of strange women, and should be dressed appropriate to the situation."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I don't think the "dressing like you're on a date" should be construed of "think that you're on a date". More like "dress like you are in the company of strange women, and should be dressed appropriate to the situation."
    Amen.
    ^What Sophia said.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    That's a little more like it. I'm not going in there looking like i'm headed to the prom but i'm not going in there looking like i rolled outta bed either.

Honestly, why anyone would go out ANYWHERE wearing sweatpants is beyond me. They do it in SC's because their hand isn't l33t enough i suppose...

Thanks

Shorts are common in my town, its very casual. Thick shorts were fine by me, but everyone has the right to choose. I was definately less picky as long as there was money to be made.

However, I did run into some icky situations with the thinshorts and sweatpants crowd, including my own General Manager on his day off!! Looking back, I can't live life regreting all my decisions, but if I had to do it all over again...I would have put up with far less shit!

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madcap View Post
    That's a little more like it. I'm not going in there looking like i'm headed to the prom but i'm not going in there looking like i rolled outta bed either.
    What? You mean to tell me you won't bring me a corsage when we meet? WTF? You're fired.

"Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

LOL, Katrine... hahahaha...
    ^What Sophia said.

Thanks

LOL kat!

Thanks

So Sophie - u hate man legs ... I can understand that at least. OF course I now have to go in sweats to see what all the fuss is about - lol!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madcap
    Honestly, why anyone would go out ANYWHERE wearing sweatpants is beyond me.
    Seinfeld's opinion on the topic, when George decided he was just going to wear sweats all the time: “You know the message you’re sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You’re telling the world, ‘I give up. I can’t compete in normal society. I’m miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.’”
    "Before I conceived you, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." -- Maureen Hawkins

"I just can't get over how much babies cry. I really had no idea what I was getting into. To tell you the truth, I thought it would be more like getting a cat." -- Anne Lamott

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

WARNING: if a guy is wearing sweatpants and wants me to dance for him I'll have to wear this.

sexy, eh?
    Last edited by Sophia_Starina; 10-02-2007 at 01:57 PM.
    ^What Sophia said.

Thanks

^^^ OK that was funny!!! and kinda sexy in a biohazard kind of way!! U may create a whole new fetish!!!

Thanks

I am fine with jeans and khaki's, but nothing thinner than that. Even dress pants kinda gross me out because they are so thin. Basically, I never want to feel a boner outrightly. I can know it's there, but I don't want to be able to see it or have it popping out at me.
    Check out my new eBay auctions.......

cameron_keys

Whenever I get a guy with the thin shorts or sweatpants who is OBVIOUSLY trying to poke at me(as opposed to the fashion and club clueless guy that honeslty had no idea what his pant choice meant) I make sure to "trip" or "fall" during the dance and come CRASHING down on the pee pee!! I can almost always make it so I "trip" over the guys feet(because they tend to spread their feet out to open their groin area up and get the most contact. Ugh) so he cant even complain.

Then, while he's groaning in pain...I complain that he should tip me because he made me fall and I twisted my ankle.

want contact fucker? I'll give you all the contact you can handle...hee hee..SLAM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andygirl View Post
    Basically, I never want to feel a boner outrightly. I can know it's there, but I don't want to be able to see it or have it popping out at me.
    Exactly. I danced for a guy in sweatpants like my 3rd time giving a dance ever. No one had told me, so I learned quick. How disgusting.

Featured Member PuertoRicanPinup's Avatar
    Thanks

Yuck! That's all the guys that come in on day shift at my club. Just yuck! I wish I had the balls to do what you do Cameron!

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cameron_keys View Post
    Whenever I get a guy with the thin shorts or sweatpants who is OBVIOUSLY trying to poke at me(as opposed to the fashion and club clueless guy that honeslty had no idea what his pant choice meant) I make sure to "trip" or "fall" during the dance and come CRASHING down on the pee pee!! I can almost always make it so I "trip" over the guys feet(because they tend to spread their feet out to open their groin area up and get the most contact. Ugh) so he cant even complain.

Then, while he's groaning in pain...I complain that he should tip me because he made me fall and I twisted my ankle.

want contact fucker? I'll give you all the contact you can handle...hee hee..SLAM.
    The story ends as the news makes a story of how a stripper tripped and broke the customers penis for good never to be used again to pester the ladies.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

Thanks

I think Sophia is free to set her comfort zone where ever she wishes. Some gals probably mind more than she does. I can speak from experience to say some mind it less, and some more yet don't mind it at all.

An interesting question of course would be if this shorts/sweatpants issue would be a mute one in a no/minimal contact club, or one where the dancer covers the customer's lap with a blanket?

Personally, I'd find it a bit weird to wear sweatpants to the club, and the A/C is often such that I damn near freeze to death wearing shorts.

But in the comfort of a non-public setting, say my place / hotel room where I've hired a dancer to do a private party, I'm practically a dress slob, and wear fleece almost exclusively (with underwear underneath). I mean, its a bit weird to dress up and NOT go out in public.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Jay Zeno

Quote Originally Posted by Andygirl View Post
    Basically, I never want to feel a boner outrightly. I can know it's there, but I don't want to be able to see it or have it popping out at me.
    I was going to comment, but the subject's been beaten (snort) to death. and , if anyone cares.

Thanks

I dunno - to me this does depend on the customer. I've had one or two that were completely perverted, and it just endeared them to me.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Actually, I think this is a great thread even though the topic has been discussed many times before. I have numerous pairs of sweats and slinky shorts in my closet and I appreciate a dancer reminding me never to wear them to the club. I get confused on what to wear if the labels don't match so the advise is really helpful. Also, it makes me feel good inside that a dancer would post a rant thread here in Customer Conversation rather than in Stripping General. I mean, the attention and tutelage is really appreciated.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

ajbaer

MY fiance "E" says he is going to go to the fabric store and make a pair of boner pants to display so the ladies can have a real treat!!! He'll make sure they're extra thin fabric so you can have an "extra good time"!!!
    Of course he's just kidding....he just wanted someone to use the term "boner pants" and yes, he dresses nice when we go there and is appalled by the sleezy custies in sweats.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

^^ I would hold him to it. If your fiance knows how to sew, he is a keeper.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast