Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

ajbaer

Default Re: No sweatpant dances EVER!!!

LOL... he sewed a doberman pillow for his mother..just kidding
    He knows some sewing, and he does the dishes, and makes dinner, and lets the dog out, and goes to work on time, and keeps his job and buys me things....oh and tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world.
    I'd have to say he's a keeper!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

He sounds like a jewel. Not only can he sew and cook, I bet he doesn't have an X-Box or play a guitar poorly. Why haven't you hog tied him and taken him to the preacher? He might get away if you're not careful, you know

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

ajbaer

He has a ps2 and LOVES it...he is addicted to the computer as well. I can handle those things though
    We're getting married...whenever. Neither of us are in a hurry, and we're not worried about one or the other getting away. Besides we own a home together now. Scary! I never thought I'd own a home when I was 24.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Well, a PS2 is different...special dispensation. And you didn't respond regarding him being a musician wannabe...and he is employed. So I think you have established yourself as being in the upper percentile.

But I gotta say. It really bothers me that you two are living in sin. I mean, that's just not right. You really should get married.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Hi custies... I just wanted to let ya'll know a new rule that I have made for myself.

I will never, ever, EVER, EVER dance for a customer who comes in to a club wearing shorts or sweatpants. Not the fleece, nylon, tricot, or jersey varieties.

It is fucking disgusting.
    I know I have to give you a lap dance but I don't want feel your junk like you're wearing "nothing at all"!

I don't care how soft or smooth they are, I don't care how much cash you have in your sweatpant pocket. It's still nasty as hell and you're a scumbag for wearing them.

If the club won't make you adhere to a dress code I will ensure that you will never receive a dance from me. Maybe some girls are okay with your shit poking out from between a few microns of stretch nylon poly-blend. I think that self respecting chicks wouldn't let you near them.

Sweatpants put a neon sign on your head flashing "I want to feel pussy as much as possible... I want to fucking cum from a $20 lap dance... I am a cheap prick who has no respect for women... I can't afford a hooker so I try and get the 'most' action/friction/etc."

Don't even get me started on customers who wear sweatpants after working out at a gym and smelling like nasty fucking workout sweaty B.O. !

Dress well. Don't be a dick.
    *Turns around, and begins to drive back home*
    People are not ruled by their memories.

Featured Member CalifSCVisitor65's Avatar
    Thanks

The regular shorts are an interesting question. There have been times in 110 degree summer heat in Vegas or 90 degree with 100% humidity in Miami and I was already out and wasn't interested in going back to the hotel to change.

I've even apologized to dancers beforehand for wearing shorts and I don't think anyones ever turned me down before. And yes I do have hairy legs.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,463 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by FBR View Post
    Actually, I think this is a great thread even though the topic has been discussed many times before. I have numerous pairs of sweats and slinky shorts in my closet and I appreciate a dancer reminding me never to wear them to the club. I get confused on what to wear if the labels don't match so the advise is really helpful. Also, it makes me feel good inside that a dancer would post a rant thread here in Customer Conversation rather than in Stripping General. I mean, the attention and tutelage is really appreciated.

FBR

With all due respect, FBR, posting this in stripping general would be pretty useless. Dancers can commiserate till the cows come home and still some guys might be under the impression that we want to dance for guys in sweats. I wanted actual customers to read my thoughts. More than a few girls have agreed with me on this topic and maybe some sweat-pant wearing jerks can get a clue from reading this thread. I'm not attacking normal guys. I'm just attacking pervs who wear sweats to a place that is obviously not meant for that attire.
    The shorts thing was an after thought. Britt prodded and prodded me about it, and the shorts issue got more play then I actually intended. The thread is titled true to my heart. If you come to my club in sweat pants, I (and maybe a few hotties like myself) will turn you down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    ^What Sophia said.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    but.. how does shorts=him poking you. she said ANY type of shorts. im not talking about basketball shorts or anything swishy or something. jean shorts or khaki shorts are not ok with her. that is what i dont understand.
    I said the shorts were okay, thats fine - unless he spills beer or a drink on himself. Then no.

If she dosent want to dance for guys that wear shorts. Who cares. Thats her choice

God/dess
    Thanks

The shorts thing was an after thought. Britt prodded and prodded me about it, and the shorts issue got more play then I actually intended. The thread is titled true to my heart. If you come to my club in sweat pants, I (and maybe a few hotties like myself) will turn you down.
    omg. no, i didnt. i said that i dont get it. that seems weird to me. my point was that lumping sweatpants and shorts into the same category & thread seemed odd.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crow2 View Post
    I said the shorts were okay, thats fine - unless he spills beer or a drink on himself. Then no.

If she dosent want to dance for guys that wear shorts. Who cares. Thats her choice
    um yeah but when i said i didnt understand it, you responded saying that nobody wants to feel boners poking them. which doesnt apply to normal shorts. which was what i was talking about.

Kaylinn

Why turn them down? Why not just airdance them?

There are very very few reasons I will ever turn down money being offered to me. I absolutly despise guys in sweatpants, or basketball shorts. I have "fallen" and crashed on their boners before.

I will not approach guys wearing thoes types of pants, but if they approach me and ask me to dance for me....it's like found money! Money I didn't have to hustle for. Easy money. I have a hard time turning down garunteed cash.

But I will give them an airdance. I may rub my body on their chest, or touch their chest, but I will avoid their crotch area like the plague. sometimes...these guys will ask for a second dance, hoping still that I will have a seat and they will get some action, sometimes they realize I'm hopeless and won't want a second dance, and they move on to find better pray.

Either way, I have $20 or more in my pocket, for 3 minutes of dancing in front of a guy.

But I do agree that sweats or basketball shorts should never, ever been worn in a srtip club. It screams nasty pervert. I will avoid people wearing thoes types of clothes.
    Regular shorts do not bother me. It is Vegas, it's hot, we have a lot of tourists.

Callyish

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    its not desperate to dance for any guy that comes your way... and i just dont understand how its disrespectful to wear shorts. people are talking abotu dressing like youre on a date.. no way! why should you? then we turn around and complain that guys think we're really into them blah blah blah.. are we never happy?

Thank You.

Some guys are coming into the club from work for a beer or whatever before going back to their wives.

If dude is wearing icky pants then don't sit on his lap *shrug*

I dunno maybe its cuz I work in a lot of blue collar bars that I don't really pay second thought to it.

FTR... I was too lazy to read the rest of this thread I just had to throw my POV into it lol

*waddles back out of thread eyeing the clock seeing its 4am and she should be sleeping*

ruru123

i agree with if your wearing sweat pants, track pants or anything thin where i can feel your package poking me then ur getting an airdance, i won't turn you down, but i won't come near u or your crotch.

as for shorts, im 50-50 with that one, if they're some nice casual shorts, then fine, yes i hate feeling ur hairy legs on mine, but ill deal. if they're sports shorts then the same rule applys with the sweatpants. i had a custy's pasty ass boner come out the side of his shorts once, ewww! thank god i saw it before i sat on it with my bare butt!

all in all, don't try to get ur kicks by wearing sweats to the strip club, most of us know wassup, and u'll get a sucky dance. in turn you loose!

Dear FSM plz send money to Oregon K luv you bye
    Thanks

I avoid too much contact with customers wearing shorts of ANY type. Had it happen one too many times that even in normal jean shorts, their package has "accidentally slipped out the leghole"(though i have yet to sit on it, thankfully!)

Will gladly dance for them, but dont think i'm NOT watching for the moment that it happens...

And yuck for being poked by nearly-exposed with one layer of silky fabric boners.

Thanks

Just wear some frigg'n underwear!

God, some guy came in tonight and was wearing nice slacks, nice shirt and a tie. Gave him a dance only to discover, that slacks are just as thin, if not thinner than sweatpants! EWEEEEEE!!!! Great Disguise...immediate air dance!

Thanks

With all due respect, FBR, posting this in stripping general would be pretty useless. Dancers can commiserate till the cows come home and still some guys might be under the impression that we want to dance for guys in sweats. I wanted actual customers to read my thoughts. More than a few girls have agreed with me on this topic and maybe some sweat-pant wearing jerks can get a clue from reading this thread.
    Right. Isn't communicating with customers the entire point of this section? In fact, given how relatively few male responses we've had, I'd venture to guess that we have more than a few guilty blue-ribboned parties around who don't want to fess up. But maybe they'll think about it next time . . . So, mission accomplished. Perhaps we've learned and grown.

Since we're discussing the difference between sweatpants and shorts: I'm completely on board with the anti-sweats movement, and that includes thin basketball shorts and athletic short shorts of any kind. But during the summer, or in warm areas, things like khaki or bermuda shorts are okay (with underwear, it should go without saying). I don't think those are really the issue. It's truly not that difficult to see the difference unless you insist on being contentious.
    "Before I conceived you, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." -- Maureen Hawkins

"I just can't get over how much babies cry. I really had no idea what I was getting into. To tell you the truth, I thought it would be more like getting a cat." -- Anne Lamott

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoseWhite View Post
    I'd venture to guess that we have more than a few guilty blue-ribboned parties around who don't want to fess up. But maybe they'll think about it next time . . . So, mission accomplished. Perhaps we've learned and grown.
    I'd venture to guess most of the blue-ribboned parties were either apparel compliant to begin with, or are just going to be more encouraged than ever to wear their perv attire to the club. I mean, its not like the guys in the latter group need the SW seal of approval to find a girl to give them a lap dance.

But hey, its just a message board. Whatever works.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Featured Member CalifSCVisitor65's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinn View Post
    Regular shorts do not bother me. It is Vegas, it's hot, we have a lot of tourists.
    Thank you.

Jay Zeno

I don't know about absence of answers being evidence of a guilty conscience. When I saw the first posting, I thought, "Huh, as if I'd ever wear sweatpants or gym shorts out on the street," and felt no need to respond. It was when the dress slacks and shorts issue came up, because the views of those are not consistent.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Right. Isn't communicating with customers the entire point of this section? In fact, given how relatively few male responses we've had, I'd venture to guess that we have more than a few guilty blue-ribboned parties around who don't want to fess up. But maybe they'll think about it next time . . . So, mission accomplished. Perhaps we've learned and grown.
    Well, technically, the purpose of this section is to give customers a place to ask questions of dancers. You know, like what body spray you use or how do you spend your time when you're not dancing. Questions like that. CC's really not supposed to be a lecture hall. I know lectures can spontaneously erupt but one can hope that threads are not started with that intent.

I am also surprised at the dearth of male responses. Maybe it is a collective guilty conscious knowing that we all have several pairs of sweats and slinky shorts hidden in the dark recesses of our closets. Or it could be that the topic has been beaten to death already. I'm afraid to guess.

FBR

Thanks

There's money to be made in this problem.

Movie placement. "Strippers prefer Haggars" "Armani and you are special"

You should get double click ads for your websites. It's a perfect place to pitch pants. I can't think of a better one.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FBR View Post
    He sounds like a jewel. Not only can he sew and cook, I bet he doesn't have an X-Box or play a guitar poorly. Why haven't you hog tied him and taken him to the preacher? He might get away if you're not careful, you know

FBR
    Fuck ur funny "chuckles over x-boxes and try hard musos"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darcy Foxx

i don't have an issue with shorts. but maybe that's because my club has shitty air conditioning and is like a fucking sauna in summer, and even walking around in lingerie makes me break out in an extreme sweat because it's so hot in there. hell, if i was a customer i'd be wearing shorts too.

but yeah, those thin, slippery sweatpants are gross. i don't think people would be allowed into my club wearing that anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 698 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Right. Isn't communicating with customers the entire point of this section? In fact, given how relatively few male responses we've had, I'd venture to guess that we have more than a few guilty blue-ribboned parties around who don't want to fess up. But maybe they'll think about it next time . . . So, mission accomplished. Perhaps we've learned and grown. .
    Well I'd never wear sweat pants or gym shorts out in public. I don't even wear jeans ever. I wear khakis to BBQs for crying out loud.

That, and I'm biting my tongue while I try to figure out how the perviness or cluelessness of wearing sweat pants warrants the gleeful application of permanent, debilitating injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1 View Post
    Well I'd never wear sweat pants or gym shorts out in public. I don't even wear jeans ever. I wear khakis to BBQs for crying out loud.

That, and I'm biting my tongue while I try to figure out how the perviness or cluelessness of wearing sweat pants warrants the gleeful application of permanent, debilitating injury.
    Well try looking at it this way: if you don't care about making us uncomfortable, why should we care about making you uncomfortable?

People shouldn't be wearing sweatpants in public. I mean, I'm not a "what not to wear" nazi, but I feel comfortable saying the only place they are suitable attire is at the gym, on a run or at the laundromat.

Although, like I said - perversion looks good on some of my customers. But not most.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast